Dear Friend...
I was just cleaning up my closet when I discovered allthe priceless treasures that I had saved all theseyears…letters from long lost friends, slam books,greeting cards for all occasions are a few to state. Istood gazed at how much we have lost in this computerera. There is e-mail, chat and SMS and much more butthere is very little time
There is lots and lots of money but not much of value…
There are a lot of expections from others but we hardly deliver…
We always expect the other person to mail you so that you can reply in one line…
You get a lot of forwards and delete them instantlywithout a second thought but you do not respect the feeling of the person whosent it to you…
You are a member of a lot of groups
And you just don’t mail any of them….
If you happen to do atleast one of the above
Then you are not alone…
Life in this century is a lot of challenges…not justfor your knowledge and position but for the relationships that you share and maintain throughoutyour life.
I am sorry if I have done any of the above things toyou….
also I want to let you know that you are a unique person I treasure in my life and I am so very happy to have a friend in you….
Thanks for being there for me…
As always
Divya
I was just cleaning up my closet when I discovered allthe priceless treasures that I had saved all theseyears…letters from long lost friends, slam books,greeting cards for all occasions are a few to state. Istood gazed at how much we have lost in this computerera. There is e-mail, chat and SMS and much more butthere is very little time
There is lots and lots of money but not much of value…
There are a lot of expections from others but we hardly deliver…
We always expect the other person to mail you so that you can reply in one line…
You get a lot of forwards and delete them instantlywithout a second thought but you do not respect the feeling of the person whosent it to you…
You are a member of a lot of groups
And you just don’t mail any of them….
If you happen to do atleast one of the above
Then you are not alone…
Life in this century is a lot of challenges…not justfor your knowledge and position but for the relationships that you share and maintain throughoutyour life.
I am sorry if I have done any of the above things toyou….
also I want to let you know that you are a unique person I treasure in my life and I am so very happy to have a friend in you….
Thanks for being there for me…
As always
Divya
No comments:
Post a Comment